Annual General Meeting
Annual General Meeting 2023
You are invited to the NKLT AGM on Thursday, June 22, 2023 at J.B. Fletcher Store Museum and Ainsworth Hot Springs Resort.
- 3-4pm - Networking, historical journey and live music at J.B. Fletcher Store Museum
- 4-5pm - Walk next door to Ainsworth Hot Springs Resort and enjoy Indigenous inspired canapés from Ktunaxa Grill, the Annual General Meeting & Elections and special guest speaker Court Larabee (traditional name: Siginaak aka Blackbird) from Indigenous Life Sports Academy
- 5pm - Soak in the hot springs (for NKLT members only)
AGM details are as follows:
- Notice of Elections & AGM Details
- Letter of Interest
- 2022 AGM Minutes
- RSVP for AGM attendance and hot springs soak (soak is for NKLT members only)
- Agenda (coming soon)
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of Nelson Kootenay Lake Tourism Society is made up of the following 12 seats, each serving two-year terms, up to a maximum of six consecutive years:
Additional Hotel Room Tax Collectors (Accommodators) - 3 Directors
- Joel Jackson
- Mark Price
- Chris Drysdale
Food, Beverage & Retail - 1 Director
- Leandra Martin
Spring, Summer, Fall | Outdoor Activity/Adventure - 1 Director
- Jay Manton
Nelson Chamber of Commerce/NAEDP - 1 Director
- Amanda Verigin
Village of Kaslo/Area D/Kaslo Chamber of Commerce - 1 Director
- Dan Miles
Winter Season Outdoor Activity/Adventure - 1 Director
- Tom Weager
Regional Districts ‘E’ and ‘F’ /Balfour and District Business and Historic Association - 1 Director
- Craig Wilkinson
Arts & Culture - 1 Director
- Paul Hinrichs
Member at Large - 1 Director
- Trish Toole
Regional District ‘A’ and Kootenay Lake Chamber of Commerce - 1 Director
- Richard Bertram
To be the acting tourism voice of the Nelson Kootenay Lake region creating innovative and strategic marketing plans to attract visitors to its communities.
Through year-round compelling marketing, Nelson Kootenay Lake Tourism Society promotes the region’s unique cultural qualities (outdoors, sports, dining, shopping, arts, health and wellness, heritage) to potential visitors, ultimately increasing the number of visitations and length of stays.
For more information about our organization visit About Us.
Read our visitors guide online or order a copy of the official visitor's guide and map for our region.