You are here
Getting here from the Spokane Airport
Spokane International Airport is located 250km south of Nelson and services a variety of airlines with daily flights to most major US cities. Driving from Spokane airport to Nelson takes approx 3.5 to 4.5 hrs depending on driving conditions, route, and border crossing times.
Queen City Shuttle goes to the Spokane Airport year round. (In the winter it runs seven days a week.) Book your charter shuttle at 1-250-352-9829.
Queen City Shuttle: Winter 2017/18 Schedule
December 9, 2017 to April 1, 2018
Please read below before booking.
- The Shuttle's latest departure from the Spokane Airport is 2:30pm.
- The Shuttle departs from Spokane Airport outside baggage claim 1, 2 & 3 in terminal A & B
Nelson to Spokane Airport
Be at pickup location 15 minutes before departure.
- Departing Nelson – 7:00am - 601 Vernon Street
- Departing Castlegar Sandman - 7:35am
- Departing Rossland Prestige Hotel - 8:00am
- Departing Red Mountain - 8:15am
- Arriving Spokane Airport - 11:30am (this will depend on the border crossing)
Spokane Airport to Nelson
- Departing Spokane Airport - 2:30pm
- Arriving: Rossland - 5:30pm
- Arriving: Nelson - 6:30pm
One way fare is $115 + 5% GST. Two way fare is $230 + 5% GST.
100% payment is required 48 hours before pickup. Cancellations will only be accepted if written notice is received in Queen City office no later than 48 hours prior to booking.
For additional information call 1-250-352-9829.