You are here
Getting here from the Spokane Airport
Spokane International Airport is located 250km south of Nelson and services a variety of airlines with daily flights to most major US cities. Driving from Spokane airport to Nelson takes approx 3.5 to 4.5 hrs depending on driving conditions, route, and border crossing times.
Kootenay Gateway goes to the Spokane Airport year round with Private Charters in the Summer, and a daily Shuttle Service in the Winter. Book your charter or shuttle online at www.kootenaygateway.com
Arriving Spokane Airport - approximately 11:30am (this will depend on weather conditions and the border crossing)
- Arriving: Rossland - approximately 5:30pm
- Arriving: Nelson - approximately 6:30pm
Kootenay Gateway Shuttle: Winter 2019/20 Schedule
December 13, 2019 to March 29, 2020
Please read below before booking.
- The Shuttle's latest departure from the Spokane Airport is 2:30pm.
- The Shuttle departs from Spokane Airport outside baggage claim 1, 2 & 3 in terminal A & B
Nelson to Spokane Airport
Be at pickup location 15 minutes before departure.
- Departing Nelson – 7:00am - 601 Vernon Street
- Departing Castlegar Sandman - 7:35am
- Departing Rossland Prestige Hotel - 8:00am
- Departing Red Mountain - 8:15am
- Arriving Spokane Airport - 11:30am (this will depend on the border crossing)
Spokane Airport to Nelson
- Departing Spokane Airport - 2:30pm
- Arriving: Rossland - 5:30pm
- Arriving: Nelson - 6:30pm
One way fare is $115 + 5% GST. Two way fare is $230 + 5% GST.
For additional information call 1-250-362-0080.