You are here
Camping & RVs
There are many beautiful campgrounds and full-service RV parks throughout the area.
March through October is usually the best time to camp, although snow can affect the edges of that time, depending on the year and the proximity to the lake. July and August can have very hot days, though cooler and more manageable in the evenings. (More weather information is available on our weather page.)
Waterside camping options are plentiful, such as the large Kokanee Creek Provincial Park offering. The lack of light pollution reveals extraordinary starry night skies that city dwellers may never have seen.
- Nelson City Campground (sani dump and water facilities also available in-season)
- Kokanee Creek Provincial Park
- Kline's Creekside RV Park (email email@example.com)
- Cool Waters RV Park
- Granite Pointe Golf Course
- Kaslo Municipal Campground
- Schroeder Creek Resort
- Davis Creek (Kootenay Lake Provincial Park)
- Lost Ledge (Kootenay Lake Provincial Park)
- Mirror Lake Campground
Meadow Creek & Lardeau
- Duncan Dam
- Howser Park
RV Dump Stations
To find the nearest sani dump station visit this interactive map.
Kaslo Municipal Campground
Kline's Creekside RV Park
Kline's RV Park provides a campground for 10 self-contained RV's with full service hook-ups and wireless internet. Sites are available at daily,weekly and monthly rates. Open All Year
• 250-354-8451 | 250-352-7238
• 3218 Ymir Road | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kootenay SW Parks - Kokanee, Davis Creek and Lost Ledge
Our lakeside campground offers 100 sites (50 water and electrical), grassy and shady tent sites, RV and boat rentals, four self-contained cabins, swimming, fishing and a playground for the kids.
- 777 Arcola Road | 250-353-7102
Nelson City Campground
We offer visitors a central location to tent or to park their RVs and explore Nelson. The campground offers: 7 full-service sites; 20 sites with electrical hookup; 12 tent sites; and 4 sites for RV units up to 40 feet.
Three Hills Agritourism
We're bringing "glamping" to a new level. Enjoy special outdoor gathering spaces, A-frame cabins, a wood-burning oven, and spectacular views of Kootenay Lake.
- 250-505-6613 | 2270 Hwy 31, Queens Bay
Toad Rock Campground
Toad Rock Campground is "where the sounds of bikes is the sound of friends". 3 out of the top 5 best bike roads in British Columbia are located at our doorsteps.
- 2865 Toad Rock Road on Hwy 31+
- 1-877-229-5448 | www.toadrockcampground.com