You are here
Camping & RVs
There are many beautiful campgrounds and full-service RV parks throughout the area.
March through October is usually the best time to camp, although snow can affect the edges of that time, depending on the year and the proximity to the lake. July and August can have very hot days, though cooler and more manageable in the evenings. (More weather information is available on our weather page.)
Waterside camping options are plentiful, such as the large Kokanee Creek Provincial Park offering. The lack of light pollution reveals extraordinary starry night skies that city dwellers may never have seen.
- Nelson City Campground (sani dump and water facilities also available in-season)
- Kokanee Creek Provincial Park
- Kline's Creekside RV Park (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cool Waters RV Park
- Granite Pointe Golf Course
Meadow Creek & Lardeau
- Duncan Dam
- Howser Park
Kootenay SW Parks - Kokanee, Davis Creek and Lost Ledge
Our lakeside campground offers 100 sites (50 water and electrical), grassy and shady tent sites, RV and boat rentals, four self-contained cabins, swimming, fishing and a playground for the kids.
- 777 Arcola Road | 250-353-7102
Kaslo Municipal Campground
Woodbury Resort and Marina
A full service RV and camping destination with 130 spots to choose from with full or select hookups and a dumping station and boat dock. Located 5 km north of Ainsworth Hot Springs.
- www.woodburyresort.com | 1-877-353-7717
Nelson City Campground
Toad Rock Campground
Toad Rock Campground is "where the sounds of bikes is the sound of friends". 3 out of the top 5 best bike roads in British Columbia are located at our doorsteps.
- 2865 Toad Rock Road on Hwy 31+
- 1-877-229-5448 | www.toadrockcampground.com